Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo.
It’s known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese,Indian and European cultural influences.
The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
Capital: Kuala Lumpur
Dialing code: +60
Currency: Malaysian ringgit (RM)
Population: 30.33 million (2015
- We envision providing travel services to millions of people across the
- We envision providing training to the traveling public, educating them in
the area of cost-effective traveling.
- We envision reaching out to first time travelers by providing them with
many memorable moments.
- We envision an array of travel services for Small and Large businesses.
We envision a network of well-trained agents and other staff associates to
meet the multiple needs for all travel services offered.
- We envision corporate and regional offices to help facilitate the
infrastructure of the business.
- We envision in-depth training services for all staff and independent
agents in order to provide a service level of excellence to all customers.