The First Day of our starts our trip city tour traveling around Kota Bharu Town by executive coah visit and seightsing and get experiences the uniqueness lifestyle of Kelantanese folk-from the old one until the younger generation. See the contrast of the building where the old and the new building develop together with the city. Here we can choose to the package either Budhist City Tour, Islamic City Tour or Historical City Tour.
For the Third The exploration is continue to Perhentian Island trough the Kuala Besut Jetty . The Perhentian Islands are a small group of beautiful, coral-fringed islands off the coast of northeastern Malaysia in the state of Terengganu, The Perhentians boast waters simultaneously electric teal and crystal clear, jungles thick and fecund, and beaches with blindingly white sand. At night, beach bonfires and phosphorescence in the water illuminate the velvety black fabric of darkness, and myriad stars are mirrored above.
The Endless of the trip Let’s explore the truly tropical life in Taman Negara! The 130 million years old virgin rainforest is waiting to share her pride heritage. Discover, enjoy and release your stress within the most amazing beauty nature on earth.
Taman Negara National Park is the perfect place if you love rainforest, jungle trekking, mount climbing, caving, fishing, camping, wildlife and many more. It is one of the most popular ecotourism destinations in Malaysia. Every year, thousands of local and international tourists visit Taman Negara.
From Taman Negara National Park, you can continue your trip to Kuala Lumpur by train or by Coach.
Kota Bharu City Exploration
- 2 nights accommodation at Hotel with breakfast
- City Tour + Heritage Tour + Shopping
- Individual Travel Insurance
Perhentian Islands Exploration
- 2 nights accommodation
- 5 x meals (2 breakfast, 1 lunch & 2 dinner)
- 2 snorkeling trips include rental of mask, snorkel, lifejacket & boat guide
- Boat roundtrip
- Insurance coverage
- Marine park conservation charge at RM5.00/adult & RM2.50/child
- Upgrade snorkeling trip on Susu Dara + Rawa at RM20/person/trip (min 5 pax)
- Upgrade snorkeling trip on Redang + Lang Tengah at RM40/person/trip (min 6 pax)
National Park Exploration
- Transportation from Jetty Kuala Besut – Taman Negera – Kuala Lumpur
- 2 nights stay
- 6 meals (2B, 2L, 2D)
- Coach & boat transfer
- Park Entry Permit
- Camera License MYR5.00 per camera
- Night Safari with guide MYR35.00 per person
- Lata Berkoh with Guide MYR240.00 per boat (maximum 4 person)
- Cave Exploration RM45.00 per person (minimum 4 pax)
- Child 3-11 years old will be discount 25% less from adult price and will be staying in the same room with parents
- Strawberry Park Resort surcharge; RM50.00 per room per night on weekend, and RM100 per room per night during public holidays, eve holidays and school holidays
- Surcharge is to be paid at the hotel on arrival (if applicable)
Reservation & Cancellation
- For guaranteed FIT reservations, there will be no cancellation charges if a written notice is provided at least 15 days prior arrival date
- Any FIT reservations cancellation within 15 days Prior to arrival date (with or without written notice), or in the event of no-show , a one night’s room rate will be charged
- Group reservation cancellations must be in writing at least 21 days prior to arrival date. In the event of this non-complience, a cancellation fee equivalent to one night’s room charge will apply
- Group’s no-show will be subjected to cancellation fee