This tropical jewel of Malaysia is located on the east coast, off the coast of Terengganu, halfway in between Pulau Redang and Pulau Perhentian.
About 45 minute’s journey by boat from the Merang Waterfront Jetty, it is a small island filled with a few resort hotels.
The best time to travel over here is around May to September, where the monsoon is over and the sun shines out.
Sultan Mahmud Airport, Kuala Terengganu (Google Map
Please arrive at least 1 hours before the flight.
- 2 way boat transfer from Merang Jetty to Lang Tengah
- 3 nights stay
- 3 buffet breakfast
- 3 buffet dinner
- 3 afternoon tea
- Lang Tengah sunrise walk
- Complimentary activities: Deep Sea Snorkeling Trip Lang Tengah, Redang & Perhentian
- Travel Insurance
- RM 30 per adult/child rental of snorkeling equipment ( life jacket + normal mask & snorkel ) excluding power mask
- RM 36 per adult/child for 2 ways airport / land transfer (KT airport-jetty)
- Compulsory marine conservation fee (RM 5.00 /adult ; RM 2.50/child)
- Perhentian snorkeling (Add On RM 60.00 per person for3D2N optional tour only) x RM 40 per adult/child Lang Tengah jungle trekking ( optional tour only)
- Should there be any increase/changes in marine conservation ,the difference must be paid before check in
- Adult RM 30.00 & Child RM 20.00 Per Night Per Pax
- Weekend: Every Friday & Saturday (except 1-31 October)
- Peak Season: 01-31 July / 01-31 August (except 6-9 July 2016 Super peak )
- School Holidays: 11-19 March ,27-31 May, 1-2 June,6-11 June, 09-17 September (subject to change)
SUPER PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE
- RM 100.00 For Adult Per Night
- RM 50.00 For Child Per Night
- 30 April & 01 May, 3-5 June, 6-9 July (subject to change)
- Merang Jetty – Resort : 10.30 AM
- Resort – Merang Jetty : 9.00 AM
- Other boat time may chartered our speed boat (based on availability)
- Boat transfer is subject to weather condition of which the management is not liable for losses incurred due to failure to connect with other services
- The boat chartered at MYR550.00 for small boat (12 paxs) or MYR800.00 for big boat (24 paxs)
What to Expect
White sandy beach, crystal clear water, caressed by the fresh sea breeze of South China Sea.
That’s the reason to be here. I don’t mind lying on the hammock or sunbathing under the sun or sitting by the beach or on the swing here all day long.
That kind of tranquil moment is something money can’t buy.